GalleryVault is a super privateness safety app to easily cover and encrypt your photographs, videos and every other files that you do now not want others to look.
GalleryVault can cover its app icon and maintain your privateness simply secure. You can import your non-public images and movies on this relaxed vault, and nobody is aware of the life of it.
What’s more, GalleryVault has a stunning layout, it gives you the clean and amazing media browse experience.
• Hide images, conceal movies and conceal some other types of documents
• The hidden files are all encrypted
• Support hiding icon and nobody knows the lifestyles of Gallery Vault besides you.
• Support hiding documents in SD card and moving your encrypted documents to SD card to keep your device storage, consisting of Android 4.4(KitKat), 5.0(Lollipop), 6.0(Marshmallow) and 7.Zero(Nougat)+.
• Integrated with Private Web Browser and guard the browser records and personal records from leaking
• The stunning, clean and fashionable person revel in
• No garage limitation to cover photo and cover video
• Shake your cellphone to close Gallery Vault in a rush
• Support hiding and playing GIF photographs
• Support Break-in Alerts and understand who is attempting to break-in
• Support Fake Passcode and show faux content whilst you input fake passcode
• Support Fingerprint
• Support sample unencumber
• Support darkish mode to alleviate eye fatigue
With GalleryVault, your privacy is well included.
This app uses the Device Administrator permission. It is for SD card customers to prevent information loss via uninstalling. GalleryVault will NEVER make any alternate to your device.
————- FAQ ————–
Are my hidden documents stored on-line?
No. Your documents are saved only to your device, so please make sure to backup all of your hidden files earlier than moving to a new tool or factory reset.
How to release GalleryVault is GalleryVault is hidden?
You can strive one of the following techniques:
1. Use your tool integrated browser to go to this web page: http://open.Thinkyeah.Com/gv .
2. Tap the “Manage Space” button in System App Detail Info page of Gallery Vault (System Setting->Apps->GalleryVault)
What can I do if I forgot my passcode?
Please locate the ultra-modern mail we ship to you (with the aid of searching the key-word thinkyeah for your mailbox), and follow the steps in the mail to reset your passcode.
If you can’t discover the mail, you can send any other one by means of the following steps:
1. Launch Gallery Vault locking page.
If your icon is hidden, tap the “Manage Space” button in System App Detail Info page of Gallery Vault (System Setting->Apps->GalleryVault).
2. Try to release and fail for 2 times, then a Forgot button will show.
3. Tap “Forgot” button and faucet “Resend Auth Email” button within the dialog.
For greater details, please go to FAQ: http://aid.Thinkyeah.Com/posts .
Any issues or concept for GalleryVault, welcome to send mail to us! [email protected]
We cognizance on Privacy Protect, provide the expert Hide Picture and Hide Video app to protect your privacy!
English, Russian, Spanish, French, Japanese, Korean, Indonesian, German, Vietnamese, Italian, Thai, Arabic, Hindi, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese.