AngleCam is a scientific camera utility mixed with GPS statistics (consisting of range, longitude, altitude and accuracy), pitch angles and azimuth angles. In addition, AngleCam can go away a message, and positioned all statistics together right into a image.
For greater facts, please seek advice from the following file.
■ The difference among “AngleCam Lite” and “AngleCam Pro.”
(1) AngleCam Lite is a loose App. AngleCam Pro is a paid App.
(2) AngleCam Lite has a “Powered by way of AngleCam” textual content (watermark) in pix’ backside proper nook.
(3) The photograph length of AngleCam Lite ought to be less than 2048×1536 pixels. AngleCam Pro is unlimited.
(four) AngleCam Lite cannot save original photos. (No textual content pix; 2x storage time)
(five) AngleCam Lite can use 3 columns of feedback. AngleCam Pro can use 10 columns of feedback.
(6) AngleCam Lite continues the ultimate 10 comments. AngleCam Pro model maintains the closing 30 comments.
(7) AngleCam Pro can use the textual content watermark, the photograph watermark, and the picture critical point.
(8) AngleCam Pro can import a person-described font record.
(9) AngleCam Pro is ad-loose.
Attention: If you cannot installation this utility, it way your mobile device does not have an accelerometer sensor or a magnetometer sensor. You may be inquisitive about some other software which is known as “NoteCam.” However, NoteCam doesn’t encompass pitch angle statistics, azimuth attitude statistics, and a horizontal line.
■ If you have got a trouble with the coordinates (GPS), please read the commands below.
An App receives the coordinates sent via Android, if
□ Unable to capture coordinates: This is a trouble with the mobile cellphone, and has not anything to do with the App.
□ The positioning pace is gradual: This is likewise a hassle with the cellular telephone, and it’s also related to the site technique. However, it has not anything to do with the App.
□ Cannot trap altitude: This is related to the location method and has not anything to do with the App. Network positioning may not have an altitude price.
□ Poor accuracy: This is associated with the positioning approach and has not anything to do with the App. Please remember the fact that Android gives “accuracy” value due to the fact the coordinates are “inaccurate”. Large values may be ordinary.
■ There are two positioning method.
□ Network positioning (indoor): A-GPS, the accuracy may be huge. If the cost is much less than 3000m, the accuracy is ordinary.
□ Satellite positioning (outside): Satellite GPS. The accuracy should be small. If the price is less than 300m, the accuracy is ordinary.
For greater data, please examine https://www.Androidcentral.Com/how-does-gps-work-my-phone for information.